Upper Hudson Peace Action works to end wars and prevent new wars through education and public witness.
We seek to abolish nuclear weapons. We support human rights, economic justice and international cooperation.
Located in New York’s Capital District, we sponsor speakers, organize demonstrations, pass out leaflets, circulate petitions and address elected officials.
Mark Klein with Peace Action’s Cost of War Electronic Sign at 10th Anniversary of Afghanistan War Rally
- Bethlehem Neighbors for Peace
- Chatham Neighbors for Peace
- Guilderland Neighbors for Peace
- Pine Hills Neighbors for Peace
- Saratoga Peace Alliance
- Schenectady Neighbors for Peace
- Southern Rensselaer Neighbors for Peace
- Palestinian Rights Committee
- UAlbany Peace Action
We are part of national Peace Action, the largest membership peace group in the United States.
We are also one of 18 chapters of Peace Action New York State.
We work in cooperation with other peace and justice groups in our area.